Oasis Hospital Ltd was borne to serve a complete and one-stop healthcare solution to the country people. Oasis Hospital is formally inaugurated on April 4, 2014 with the promises of quality and effective medical services for all.
Oasis Hospital is situated at Subhanighat, Sylhet one of the largest private sector healthcare facilities in the Sylhet city. With a capacity to house over 120 patients and established across a total covered area of over 71,500 sft, the hospital has arranged the state of art medical and other equipment to cater quality medical services.
Our departments of cardiology, gynaecology, orthopaedic, neurology, internal medical, general & laparoscopic surgery and paediatrics are staffed by the most esteemed doctors in their respective fields.
With our technology and their expertise, and with the support of our friendly staff, we strive each day to be the number one healthcare provider in the country.Vision:
We ensure affordable, accessible, reliable and quality services to all level of patients.Mission:
To serve patients a distinct advantage to recover from disease by creating the best infrastructure, technology, assistance, care and support. To put patient first and utmost level of cares by futuristic and innovative in delivery of healthcare.Quality Policy:
Oasis Hospital Ltd is fully committed to achieve and maintain the highest professional excellence while delivering compassionate and empathetic medical care at reasonable cost to all its clientele ensuring minimum impact to the Environment through an efficient integrated Quality & Environmental Management System.
We will improve the competence of our personnel on continuous basis, to ensure that every patient who steps into our hospital is treated with dignity, decorum, decency and dedication resulting in he/ she is going back satisfied with the standard of total care and that the services so rendered have been provided in an atmosphere of maximum environmental protection.Services at Oasis Hospital:
- Dialysis Centre
- Dental Centre
- Dental Centre
- Cancer Care Centre
- Executive Screening
- Internal Medicine
- Radiology and Imaging
- Intensive Care Unit
- Spine & Neuro-surgery centre
- Trauma & Orthopedic centre
- Nuro-medicine Centre
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Obs & Gynae centre (Completely organized by female employees)
- Pediatric and Neonate care centre
- Round the clock Emergency service centre
- Round the clock Diagnostic services
- Round the clock Pharmacy services
- Primary Healthcare services
- ENT & Head- Neck Surgery
- OPD consultancy services
- Round the clock Ambulance services (Including ICU Ambulance)
- Centrally controlled surveillance camera for the best safekeeping of goods and overall security matters.
- Plasma Purification system implemented to keep away from infection of the admitted patient.
- Centrally controlled Oxygen Plan and own oxygen generator.